Saturday, May 28, 2011

FAT - 1, Me - 0

Who would have thought that posting quite possibly the worst pictures of myself in a bathing suit wouldn't be enough to make me hit the rock bottom I was hoping to?!?
I don't quite get it either.
I got a ton of messages and crazy amounts of support from complete strangers and loved ones, but apparently none of that mattered because I still fell off the wagon...again.  Andy says that if I update my blog twice a week with what I am doing and eating, that it will help me get back on track.
I am still down 5 of the 6 pounds that I had lost last time, but I am back to not eating frequently enough and not going to the gym.
I haven't taken any measurements, so I will include those in the next update (which will not be 2 months from now...)
I honestly don't even have much to write about this time around so I am keeping this one short.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. You are Back!!! I have been checking on you and hoping that you would find it in yourself to pick it up again. Good for you!!
    Andy is completely correct, you can use this to keep yourself in line. Be accountable to your audience....it works for me.
    Also find some other blogs to read with people who are doing the same as you are, I can't tell you how much inspiration I pull from those I read and motivation toward my own blog.
    Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete